Learn What Makes Us Different
If you are considering bankruptcy, ending a marriage or facing a business law matter, you may feel overwhelmed and uncertain about where to turn. Your search for legal counsel should begin with this list of priorities:
- Experienced lawyers who are well-established in the Las Vegas area
- Attorneys who emphasize clear communication and a consultative approach
- Lawyers who will work directly with you from the initial consultation through the resolution of your case
- A firm that offers reasonable rates and promotes efficient solutions to keep your costs in check
- Lawyers who field a knowledgeable and personable support staff
If you start with that list, we are confident you will select the law firm of Goldsmith & Guymon, P.C., in Las Vegas, Nevada. We have represented individuals and businesses in Las Vegas, Summerlin, The Lakes and beyond since 1996.
A Firm Where ‘Boutique’ Truly Stands For Something
Attorneys and have earned stellar reputations within Las Vegas legal circles and the business community in general.
In a professional environment where the term “boutique firm” gets tossed around loosely, brings meaning to it by providing highly personalized service that is customized to suit each client’s unique needs.
Rather than attempt to be all things to all people, we focus our practice on a handful of areas:
- Bankruptcy: Including Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 consumer bankruptcy
- Family law: Including divorce and related issues such as custody, support, property division and more
- Business law: Including business formation, sales and purchases of businesses, and succession planning
We limit the number of cases we handle at one time to assure that our clients get the personal attention they need.
We also handle some matters on a pro bono basis. These matters must be vetted and qualified for placement by a Nevada pro bono provider, i.e., Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada (www.lacsn.org), Nevada Legal Services (www.nlslaw.net) , or Southern Nevada Senior Law Program (www.snslp.org). Please contact those agencies directly to see if you qualify for a pro bono attorney.
We also represent clients in Trusts, Estates and Guardianship and probate matters. To learn more, visit our Trusts, Estates and Guardianship Website.
We aim to resolve every case as efficiently as possible, but we never cut corners or accept an agreement that is not in our clients’ best interests. We are trial-tested attorneys who are always prepared to advocate for you in court to protect your rights if necessary.
Questions? Please Contact Us.
We offer consultation for consumer Chapter 7 bankruptcy cases. No matter what legal issue you face, we welcome the opportunity to review the facts of your case and recommend the best steps to take. Call 702-475-9463 or use our contact form to schedule an appointment.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
- Family Law
- Business Law