John grew up in Orange County, California and received his Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from the University of California, San Diego. He is a 2016 graduate of the University of Arizona, James E. Rogers College of Law in Tucson, Arizona. While there, he served as both a writer and Note and Comment Editor on the Arizona Journal of International and Comparative Law.
John clerked at Goldsmith & Guymon in the summer of 2015. While there he fell in love with both the work he was doing and the city of Las Vegas. When he was given the opportunity to return, he jumped at the chance. Today, John primarily focuses on Estate Planning, Bankruptcy, and Family Law.
In his free time, John is an avid hiker. You can find him most weekends at Red Rock Canyon with his dog, Arizona, and his girlfriend, Katelynn.
- The University of Arizona James E. Rogers College of Law, Tucson, Arizona
- J.D., 2016
- Journal of International and Comparative Law, Note and Comment Editor, 2014-2016
- University of California, San Diego, San Diego, California
- B.A., Political Science, 2012
- Volunteer Lawyer Program, Tucson, Arizona, 2013 to 2014
- Arizona Law Will Writing Clinic, 2015 to 2015
- Department of Homeland Security, Legal Volunteer, 2014 to 2014
Fraternities or Sororities
- Phi Alpha Delta
- Estate Planning 25%
- Bankruptcy 20%
- Probate and Trust Administration 20%
- Family Law 20%
- Guardianship 15%
- Nevada, 2016
- U.S. District Court District of Nevada, 2016
- University of Arizona, James E. Rogers College of Law Deans List
- University of Arizona, James E. Rogers College of Law Outstanding Oral Advocacy Award